The SmartHub® payment, energy use, and account management gateway has a great collection of tools for you to use. You can use SmartHub web through www.jasperremc.com on a desktop computer or a mobile device. If you are a fan of "Apps," there's a SmartHub App for Apple and Android devices.
Set up your Jasper County REMC SmartHub access and check out all of the great features the gateway has to offer.
What can you do in Smarthub?
- Enable paperless billing which helps the co-op save a bunch of money.
- Go to 'Notifications' and determine how you would like the system to notify you with important billing and outage information.
- Report your outage.
- Update your billing and contact information.
- Pay a partial or full bill. Yes, you can pay a little at a time until it's paid in full by the due date.
- Sign up for Auto Pay from your card or bank account.
- See your past and present bills for taxes or comparisons.
- Look up your payment history.
- Watch your daily meter readings to help lower your bills.
If you have any questions about signing up or using SmartHub, please call or email us. We’d be glad to help you.